-->

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Monthly Musings: Spring and Summer Fashion Edition



I was so excited for our linkup this month because it covers one of my favorite topics and that is FASHION!

I hope you join Patty and me and share some of your Spring and Summer Fashion Faves.  Don't forget to link up below!


Here we go.....


My Five Must Have items for Spring and Summer

1. Flip Flops

My fave pair is from Nordstrom and they are sold out but they are my favorite because they are comfy AND beautiful with a sparkle of course :)




2. A Jean Jacket that covers your arms for a breezy night but also adds a little extra something to that Spring/Summer Dress or outfit


You can still find this one HERE


See?  Just the perfect accessory ;)



3. Cute and bright bags




I'm a sucker for Kate Spade's eccentric bags especially My "Larry The Lobster"


4. A good pair of white jeans!  They are a must in the warmer months!

 I am partial to white jeans from the The Loft

5. Saved the best for last and you know what I am going to say.....

LILLY!!!!  But of course!


Whether it is a dress....a top...or even workout leggings...everyone needs a little Lilly in their life!








2. My Favorite Spring and Summer Footwear?

As stated above flip flops AND to go with all of the Lilly, I am partial to Gold Espadrille Wedges





3. How I transition my wardrobe from Winter to Spring?


I start adding in the bright colors again...and like fall, dress in layers like with a jean jacket or cardigan that can be taken off as the days get warmer







and then to transition from Spring to Summer....the outfits get lighter....and I add in more shorts and skirts....





4. Favorite Colors to Wear This Season?


I would say pink and Lilly's Shorely Blue...pure bliss!



5. Do You Like Lilly the Way WE DO?


See #s 1-4 for any clarification needed ;)


Some of my favorite prints include "You Gotta Regatta", "She She Shells",  and "Pink Pout Barefoot Princess" 

6. White Jeans?  Wait until after Easter?  Until After Memorial Day?  Any time of the year?

I tend to wait until after Easter  

7. Must wear items during stay-at-home orders?

Outside of Zoom calls for work, it is workout, loungewear and comfy clothes...trust me, I prefer to dress up...it is just who I am but I am not wasting my nice work clothes and social clothes when I am stuck at home!




8. Which do I prefer Maxi Dress or Romper?

Definitely a Maxi Dress for me...I like to look at rompers on other people but Maxis are more flattering for my body type :)



9. Flip Flops or Wedge Espadrilles?

BOTH PLEASE :)
 10. Bonus question: How many loaves of banana bread have I made this month?

ZERO...actually haven't baked at all..I am not a big baker...my Mom always spoils the girls with homemade cookies, etc...and Auntie Janie spoiled us with homemade cookies last weekend....I will say, however, I have cooked most nights during this quarantine...it is tiring but I also find it therapeutic and we have really limited our takeout as well so I am tending to get a bit more creative in the kitchen!


This was fun...can't wait to read all about your Spring and Summer Fashion! 









You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Ok girl, even your lounge ware is stylish! I love those sparkly Reef flip flops. Shorely Blue is truly a universal color. So glad to be on the journey with you my beautiful friend.

Patty

Rechelle said...

As always, love to see your Lily! We're cooking almost all meals here too, it is tiring but I agree I find therapy in the consistency of it.

Joanne said...

So many cute Lilly pieces! I love to look at them but have yet to actually buy one... but I am thinking maybe this summer?

Tanya said...

I agree with Patty...you even look stylish while sheltering at home. Reef flip flops are so comfy! Take care and thanks for the fun link up!

My Glittery Heart said...

I love a good pair of white jeans and last year I started wearing them before Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...