-->

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Quarantine Cocktails

Hi Friends....how are we doing?  How is working from home going?  How is remote learning going?


We are getting through it all here...I am not sure about you but I have more hope now that I have heard the president has a plan.... a gradual plan but safe plan and we will slowly get back to normal...that is the hope I need to push me forward...the hope I was lacking over the last 5 weeks....so yes I am more hopeful now...still sad...mourning the joyful events that have been cancelled for my girls...but focusing more on the joy.


I thought I would put a fun post together because who of us doesn't need a little fun right now?  My blogging friend Andrea started a YouTube channel called "The Yeti Bartender".  She kills me but I love watching her and she always has great recipes to share.


She got me thinking of some cocktails I have recently "pinned" and Rob and I thought they would be fun to make and try during this quarantine...so sharing a few with you today.  Please let me know if you try any of these...I would love feedback!


The first one will not be tried until we are "free" to get together again and I will be making this and serving it to my besties.....


Hippie Juice


Doesn't that sound like the perfect girlie drink?  Fruity and refreshing and perfect for summer!


 Next up

The Dirty Banana


This one sounds more like a dessert and oh so yummy...you can even make a "virgin" one for your kiddos and pour it into fancy glasses


Lastly, is Andrea's cocktail

The Peach Bellini Martini


I made these for Rob and myself on Friday night and they were absolute perfection!  Perfect spring cocktail- refreshing and just strong enough.  Side Note: If you can't find peaches or don't want to make your own puree, I found a totally easy hack.  I bought organic canned peaches at Whole Foods, drained the liquid and threw them in the blender and they provided the perfect puree to rim the glass AND add to the cocktail FTW!



There ya have it...just a nice little distraction when you are looking for something different to help you decompress after a crazy quarantine week!

7 comments:

Rechelle said...

Mmm! Can't wait to hear how the pink drink turns out, it sounds so good!!!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

We had a lot of those dirty banana drinks on our honeymoon. The hippie juice sounds so good!

My Glittery Heart said...

All of these sound so YUMMY

Good Better Best Food said...

Oooh, these look so Good! Thank you for sharing these with us. Wear your Lilly while drinking these.

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Andrea Nine said...

Girl, you are simply the best! Thank you thank you thank you, this little venture is so much fun in fact I making my list for curbside pick up at the liquor store now, LOL! I need to try some of these recipes you found on The Yeti Bartender! You could be my guest hostess, LOL! You’re such a sweetheart!

Sunshine and Books said...

Yum!! Those all sound delicious! I could definitely use a cocktail or two lately! Have a super day!

Amanda @ That Inspired Chick said...

That Hippie Juice sounds like my kind of drink!! That Inspired Chick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...