-->

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Things I Am Looking Forward To Post-Quarantine




Going to mass-by myself, with my family or with Lea



Going to the gym


Going to my Office

Need energy....ideas...collaboration...it fuels me!
 

Doing Lunch, al fresco, with besties at one of our favorite local hangouts- Red’s, Copper Door or Tuscan



Bringing my girls to our beloved dance studio and hugging Mrs Mullen and our dance friends and then being able to socialize together again as well- Kids and Mamas





Enjoying the dance and theater in the theater again



Having my hair done at Bella with Claribel


Having my nails and toes done at Fantasian



Going to the beach for the day- jumping in the waves with my girls- relaxing with my hubby- reading- feeling the sun on my face and body




Hitting Portsmouth




Having more structure and routine again and being excited for the weekends!


What are you looking forward to? 

2 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

Yes, all of this!!! I was texting with some girlfriends the other day and we were discussing how we were going to book the super long and massagy pedicure when this was all over! I hope you’re having a great day!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Oh all of those things sound lovely! I definitely miss seeing friends and family the most.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...