-->

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Let's Look- Inside My Purse Edition

Hi Friends...though we are still in this scary quarantine period..I am focusing on the positive...having our girls at home while we are at home...will probably never happen again and you can't get these years back...great conversations with candidates and clients..the weather getting warmer...I am holding on to the slices of joy when I hear about them...read about them or see them on tv....anyway....today's post is a light...fun...mindless one...a great distraction if you will!
 
 
I am linking up with Erika and Shay HERE and sharing what's inside my purse....
 
 
Here it goes.....
 
 
 
The first thing I have to mention is the cool organizer that my BFF Cass got me for Christmas...she snagged it on Etsy and it was custom made for my exact bag and does an awesome job of organizing and helping me to find my items in my big bag...it even has compartments for water bottles...FTW!
 
(She is also responsible for the adorable charm on the outside of the bag)
 
 
 Ok now...the goods....

Essential key chain with keys for home, work and cars...and my swipe tag for my gym (which I miss so much and never thought I would say that- ha!)...the keychain is Lilly of course...need a splash of Lilly everywhere in my life :)

 

and another splash of Lilly...this trusty notebook/journal...I jot ideas down when I am not at home...in the car..on the road...for work...personal....etc


My trusty wallet....


 This wristlet came with the bag and fits neatly inside...sometimes I carry just this for a girls' night...etc...less cumbersome


My nail bag...insert crying here....no nails right now....can't wait to go back to my nail shop too...who is with me??


and my sewing kit...never thought I would see one of these in my bag BUT this is specific to pointe shoes and ballet shoes...the needle is so sharp and the texture of the yarn makes it very easy for me to sew ribbons and elastics on Diana's ballet shoes...it is a God send...Thank you to The Dancers' Closet in Nashua!


Hand Sanitizer...because duh ;)


Lip Gloss...though I haven't opened this in over a month


and shades of course....


 So...what's in your bag?

5 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

You have a well organized bag! I love the purse insert. I Have a lot of little zip pouches in my purse but I have to admit they do not always stay organized.

All About That Mommy Life said...

Love your Lilly keychain!

Rechelle said...

SO awesome to have the organizer insert! I only carry my wallet & keys these days since I'm usually also toting around a diaper bag ;)

Sunshine and Books said...

That is a great purse insert! I love that it has a place for water bottles! Thanks for sharing! I love to see what is in everyone’s purse!! Have a great day!

Joanne said...

That organizer is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...