-->

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thankful Thursday



It's time for our next installment of Thankful Thursdays!  We hope you will be inspired to share what you are thankful for and please linkup with Patty and me!

This month, we are sharing our gratitude for all things SPRING


Just the word makes me happy, how about you?


This Spring, I am thankful for:


The green grass, the flowers and plants


Living a mile from a golf course where I can work on my game!


Dance recitals....performances


The flexibility to take a road trip!


A beautiful Easter with our family and friends


Can't wait to hear what you are all thankful for this Spring!


Check out our Thankful Thursdays Calendar below- we would love to have you join us!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Great list girl. And I am thankful for a great blogger partner who is patient with me as we work out all of the linkup details.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I am thankful that it is spring too! If only the weather would cooperate:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...