-->

Monday, April 15, 2019

Spring Bucket List 2019





So I haven't done a bucket list in awhile and I thought I would create one for this spring.  God knows it is my 2nd favorite season and I just get giddy when I think about the outdoor time and all the hope that spring brings each year!  So...without further ado...here is my Spring Bucket List for 2019!


Celebrate Easter


Eat Out On The Deck



Get back out on the golf course!



Eat On Our Screen Porch



Watch Diana play softball



Celebrate Mother's Day!  (Hopefully with some time at the beach)



Plant Our Garden


Plant Flowers 




Enjoy A Road Trip to Amish Country- Lancaster PA



See Daddy in his last Memorial Day Parade



Watch and enjoy the girls' dance recitals



Experience a long weekend in Nashville



 Celebrate the end of the school year!


1 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

You've got a fun list! Can't wait to hear about your Nashville trip. I went a few years ago and it is such a fun city!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...