-->

Monday, April 1, 2019

Hello Monday (April 1st Edition!)




It's April 1st- woohoo!  Well maybe I should just wait before celebrating...I know what this day often means and I should probably avoid all the funny people today- ha ha!  Linking up with Heather and the Crew HERE for Hello Monday!


I have a very busy day....lots of calls and then lots of shuffling tonight....but before I get my day started, thought I would share some fun scenes from our weekend....

Though it wasn't the weekend yet, I needed to share this pic from Thursday night.  Eva was a bit under the weather when she woke up on Thursday so she stayed home from school.  My heart was aching because I was in the office but Daddy made sure she rested.  On my way home, I stopped at a bakery in town and picked up an Elmo cookie for her....it made her day and warmed my Mama heart....she did make a speedy recovery and was on the mend by Friday :)

 

Friday 

Rob took Diana out to the bus stop...it was chilly and he let me get my work day started.  They were getting silly taking pics and sent me this one....

 
 and I sent them this one back...


Yes we find entertainment in such silly things ;)

Then I got another one...my happy girl!



On Fridays, Papa Bob and Eva always have a standing date- lunch and grocery shopping. This week, they bumped into one of Eva's besties at lunch so her mom, my friend Karen, snapped a pic for me- love them!


Rob and I attended a funeral at lunch time on Friday.  My original plan was to attend the Stations Of The Cross service at our church that night too but I was wiped after the funeral and work so I crashed with the rest of my fam for "Friday Night Pizza Night"

 
Saturday


I started my day at 7am at the dermatologist.  I get checked multiple times a year because I have had issues (being a sun worshiper and all!)  After that, I met Cass for breakfast at Tuscan Market and we loved what we got- split two dishes- an egg white frittata and a portabello benedict- just delish.  We also found a fun new cocktail that we will be making this Spring/Summer- an Elderflower Cocktail which had Elderflower, Prosecco and Club Soda in it- just delish!  It was a lovely morning of catching up





After that, I took Eva to a cooking class for her and some playmates.  It was so cute!  They got to make these Easter dessert cups.  She had a ball!  When they were done making their desserts, they had a story read to them- Peter Rabbit- My Mama heart was melting!!!






That night, the girls headed downstairs for a sleepover with Papa Bob and Mama and Daddy headed out to Daddy's gig at a new pub in the next town over.  We had a blast!  Most of my besties came AND half of the town of Windham was also present.  It was such a fun night and I was so impressed with Rob and his band- they rocked it!!

Snuck in a selfie before he started playing :)




and later on, there were more selfie shenanigans!




Sunday

I headed to 7:30 mass on my own and then Rob dropped Eva off to me so we could go visit Mimi.  Diana and Daddy did CCD and mass on their own.  Mimi was so happy to see us.  I made us a special egg casserole (will be posting the recipe soon) and Papa Pete got breakfast treats so Eva was thrilled.  My mom is doing so well with her recovery and her spirits were much brighter!

We decided to help my parents clean some branches off the lawn- Pidge was such a great help!  We were cracking up :)



Later on, Diana had a dance class, to prepare for her upcoming exam and rehearsals for one of her shows.  I headed to our Easter Confession Service at church and then Rob had another gig so I was shuffling again on my own.  Then, the girls and I all headed to bed early.  Grateful for another great weekend!

 



5 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Such a sweet weekend. I go to the Dermatologist several times a year too for the same reason and skin cancer runs in my family but how I love the sun! YOU guys all look great!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Sounds like a fun and FULL weekend!! So cool that Rob is in a band!

Lauren @ The Pizza Monster Mama said...

That cooking class looked PRECIOUS!!!

Tanya said...

What a fun little cooking class, and a great weekend with some sunshine!
Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Sunshine and Books said...

You were busy this weekend, but it looks like fun! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...