-->

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Our 2019 Easter Menu

I love lists and menus definitely fall into that category.  I also love hosting.  I was so excited when we moved into our home (almost 7 years ago now!) This home accomplished so many goals and dreams and one of them being, to have a dining room for entertaining.


We typically do not sit in our dining room as a family BUT we often do when we are hosting family and friends for dinner or even when we are hosting parties; it is the best place to lay out a buffet.


So as Easter is approaching and I am hosting yet another holiday, I planned kind of early.  


My first step is always to plan the menu and then plan on when I am going to make each dish because it is a process.  Just like at Thanksgiving time, I pace myself.  I make 1-2 dishes a night so it is not all saved for Holy Saturday/Easter Morning.  Easter is even trickier than Thanksgiving because we typically go to the 9:30am mass and then head back home for brunch.

This year, we will be hosting our families again as well as some close friends of mine whose families are out of town.  We will have a total of 15 so I had to make sure we have something for everyone.

What brunch means for us is both breakfast and lunch foods so I am going to share our menu and link up some recipes so you can give them a try if you like too!  


I LOVE spring recipes- how about you?




Salmon in Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
 Check it out HERE



Beef Roast (haven't decided which recipe yet)

Lemon Garlic Orzo with Asparagus
 Check it out HERE



Strawberry Spinach Salad (I am omitting the avocados)
Check it out HERE



Fingerling Potatoes with Lemon Herb Dressing
Check out out HERE


 Scalloped Potatoes- Papa Bob's Specialty!


 Bacon and Gouda Croissant Casserole
Check it out HERE 


French Toast Casserole- Mimi is making this one- it is a stuffed french toast that is to die for!

Pastita-Mimi is making this one too- it is an Italian Spaghetti Pie- delish!

Deviled Eggs- Caden- he is famous for these -he is our family friend who is passionate about cooking!

Elderflower Cocktails


Ricotta Pie- Another Mimi Specialty



It is guaranteed to be a delicious day!



2 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

This all looks so Good and I am totally going to try those potatoes.

Happy Easter!
Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

You are on the ball for sure! That looks like a very yummy Easter! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...