-->

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Life Lately




There has been lots of quality time with family and friends and I wanted to share as you may know, this is my online scrapbook...I love capturing ALL the memories and reading all of the old posts when my heart needs warming :)


To celebrate all of her hard work for her RAD Exams and chorus concert, I took Diana out for "sushi."  She calls any Japanese/Chinese food "sushi" and always orders her three faves- Edamame, Steamed Shumai and Crab Rangoon- she kills me- not a big eater this one, so whatever I can do to get her to eat is considered a win!





and Mama's real sushi ;)




My firm hosted an employment law seminar last week and it was a huge success- awesome attendance-great content and an all around win for networking and catching up with our HR community.  Here is our speaker Karen, with our President Dan- it was such a great day!


Starting to celebrate Lea's "Birthday Month"- it's no joke and she is proud of it ;)  (we celebrated all weekend long)








It was our turn to host our family friends for dinner.  I love hosting and trying new recipes.  We enjoyed the dishes so much that we are adding a few to our Easter menu this year!  Check out this cute app- thanks again Pinterest!


Selfie "Pre-Guests" Just Because...


Elderflower Cocktails- Elderflower, Prosecco and Club Soda with Lime- delish!





yes ANOTHER birthday celebration....




Pidge has been busy learning at school!



and it's always fun when the recital costumes come in- she reminds me so much of Diana in this picture but they are SO different! :)


We hosted our 3rd Annual Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt and the kids had a blast as always!  You can read about it HERE


We had parent teacher conferences last week and the school always has a book fair during conferences.  Diana had some money to buy a few things and decided to spend all of it on a poster for Eva- Eva LOVES Jo Jo Siwa's music and is always demanding to hear it...this is what we hear daily...."Alexa...play Jo Jo Siwa!"  Ha ha!!!  We were proud of Diana for being such a great big sister AND for getting an excellent report from her teachers so we bought her some new books- she LOVES to read- Thank God! :)


The professional shots came in from the Daddy Daughter Dance and besides the one of Rob and the girls, this one was my favorite- so grateful for so much in this shot! :)



and...Pidge rocked Kindergarten testing- my heart was melting and I kept wondering...how did we get here? :(



and that's a little look at Life Lately!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!

Foxy's Domestic Side said...

What a great life you have! That pop of the foot in the costume kills me, my daughter does the same thing! And I love trying new recipes for when I'm hosting Friends dinner, which is almost every other week, so I get to try a lot of new things! Else I probably never would!

Good Better Best Food said...

Crab Rangoon is totally a food I miss since going gluten free. You and your hubby are looking fit and healthy. Proud of you.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I love your blog!

Rechelle said...

Oh I just love that Bunny appetizer, so fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...