-->

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Prime Purchases (April 2019)



I decided to join in on the fun and link up with my blogging friend Tanya for her linkup HERE


Here are a few of my "Prime Purchases" from the last several months...I am choosing the ones that were winners for us!







 Digital Scale


Our old one gave us many great years and then just died one day.  Prime to the rescue and $16.99 FTW!  Find it HERE






Waterproof Phone Cases


Snagged these bad boys for vacation and they kept our phones dry in the pool....in the ocean...and of course, the lazy river :)  Genius invention since I like to take pics of ALL the moments :)
Find them HERE










Insulated Drink Cups


Whether you are trying to keep your drinks cold or warm, these cups are amazing.  I actually personalized them with glittery monogram stickers for my besties and have had fun using them on Laurel's boat, on vacation and all summer long!  Find them HERE






Protein Bars


RX Bars are some of my faves and I typically will buy them in bulk.  Amazon has the best selection too!  I like to buy the variety pack but most recently I bought the peanut butter ones and have them for either snacks or in a pinch for a quick meal.  You can find them HERE







Packing Cubes


YES I finally joined this party train.  They are GENIUS...some of my besties recommended them around the same time I saw Shay start to brag about them too so I jumped on the train and I would have to concur with the reviews.  They help you to pack so much more AND stay more organized.  I snagged these cute leopard ones HERE

So there ya have it...can't wait to see what you have been "Priming" ;)

6 comments:

Fonda @Savvy Southern Chic said...

Love those RX bars too! Bulk is the best way to buy them.

Jill said...

I'm too afraid to get on the scale!! LOL!!!

Tanya said...

I love the leopard packing cubes. I'll have to give the waterproof phone case a try. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Foxy's Domestic Side said...

OH man, those packing cubes have just been sitting in my cart since Shay's post! I don't know why I don't pull the trigger, but I should! I also was just talking about that phone case...going to get it! Thanks for the recommendation!

Terra Heck said...

I own some packing cubes but they're not near as cute as yours. I need a new digital scale. Will have to look into that one.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I need to get those waterproof cases for our spring break trip--great suggestion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...