-->

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Prayers Please



Friends, you  have been so wonderful in the past when we have asked for prayers so I am coming to you again and asking for a little favor.

My mom had a freak accident yesterday.  She is 70 years old and still runs ever day!  On her morning run yesterday, a dog jumped up on her and she fell into the street.  She ended up breaking her hip and was rushed to the hospital.  As a result, she needed immediate surgery and ended up having a full hip replacement.

Good news is that our prayers worked yesterday and her surgery was successful.  She is still in the hospital for a few days and being kept comfortable but it will be a painful recovery.

I am asking for your prayers to help her with her recovery and to give my father the peace and strength he needs to help her- I am just as worried about him but so grateful for our wonderful family.

Thanks so much XO

9 comments:

Sunshine and Books said...

Thinking about you and your mama! Healing thoughts!

natalie said...

Oh my goodness! Prayers going up!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

Holly I am praying for your Mom! Poor thing!

Rebecca Jo said...

OH no!!! prayers lifted for momma!!!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I will be thinking of your beautiful mom and your family! Hoping she has a speedy recovery!!!

Good Better Best Food said...

Hope she is doing ok. Praying for your family sweet girl.

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

I am praying Holly!!

Rechelle said...

Big prayers for your Mom! Hoping for a speedy & healthy recovery. Keeping your family in my thoughts <3

Kristi G said...

So many prayers coming your way! Hoping she has a speedy and uneventful recovery! Thinking of you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...