-->

Friday, March 8, 2019

Friday Favorites (Back to the Grind Edition)



Praise God- it's FRI YAY!
It was a tough week- tough re-entry if you will
but happy we are here nonetheless and back to structure and routine!

As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE

Here are some faves from our week....


 Back to eating rainbow...

Two awesome recipes coming your way over the next few weeks!








 Fave MEMEs of the week

So many of these hit home this week...dead on!
















 Our Reflections Winners

So fun to celebrate Lucy and Diana this week and their major accomplishment for BEST DANCE :)








Workin' Moms

Loving this series I found on Netflix- I laugh out loud during every episode!
 
 
 UMD

Found ths pic of a building on my college campus and shared it with some old friends and a love.  Brings back so many wonderful memories- I LOVED my college years :)



Lastly, I would like to pay tribute to Luke Perry.  I am still devastated by this tragedy.  As many of you did, I grew up with 90210 and it remains today, my favorite show of all time.  It was really cute when all of my stepkids called to say they were "sorry" when they heard of his passing.  I had introduced the show to them and we have watched the entire series on dvds.  We also used the theme song in our wedding when the wedding party was getting announced....they remember it...Luke Perry was a wonderful actor...handsome man and beautiful person from what I have read...we will remember him always....



Have a wonderful weekend friends!




5 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Oh girl, it’s hard to get back into the groove after vacation. I too am devesteated about Luke’s passing, devastated! I hope you can get some rest this weekend!

Rechelle said...

I binge watched Workin Moms on Netflix this week, loved it too!! Happy Friday Holly :)

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

Oh it is so hard to get back in the groove after a great vacation...sometimes I feel like I need a vacation after vacation. Ha! I was so sad about Luke Perry. That food looks so yummy!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

So sad about Luke Perry--90210 was one of my favorite shows and he was my first celebrity crush:)

Sunshine and Books said...

Welcome back! I bet this was a tough week after last week in paradise! I am loving Working Moms too! I am plowing through the episodes on the treadmill. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...