-->

Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday Favorites (December 29, 2017)



This week....I am keeping it simple...it is not an ordinary week....what is ordinary anyway?

This is our last Friday Favorites of the year and the lovely ladies set us up with a new graphic for the occasion!  Now, we will be using this one in 2018!  Linking up HERE

Glimpses into my favorites this week, through the eyes of my iPhone

Career Change




Little Adult




Break


Buck A Shuck



Truth


Bourrata with LB 



Happy New Year Friends!  I am looking forward to kicking it in 2018!  Have some aggressive goals...what do you have planned?

2 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh oysters go so well with champagne!

Happy New Year!
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Love your week in pictures! Have a Happy New Year! I'm sure you have something fun planned!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...