-->

Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday Favorites (December 15, 2017- Festive Faves Edition)



Feels good to be back to Friday Favorites!
Linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE


Here are some recent and festive faves....






Elin Hilderbrand's Winter Street Series


So friends...after meeting Elin a few weeks ago, I started racing through her Winter Street Series so I can get to the fourth and final novel...the actual hard cover that she signed for me...can't wait to hold it in my hands!  

In the last few weeks, I finished the first novel Winter Street, the second novel, Winter Stroll, and the third novel Winter Storms...now, I have picked up the actual book and have the started the finale, Winter Soltice...I LOVE these characters!  I LOVE Nantucket any time of the year but I am finding it so fun and festive to read all about the Christmastime fun on the island...especially this time of year! 





My Festive PJ Top from Old Navy

Love!!  (Find it HERE )


and this is what it looks like NOT in mirror image ;)




Yule Log...On Demand

Nuff Said ;)







Pointsettia Champagne Cocktail



Friends, here is a yummy and easy cocktail for you to serve at your next holiday gathering!

3 ingredients...that's it!


 

 Dinner at Greer's

As you know by now, by reading this blog, my friend Greer is an amazing cook.  She had some of us besties over last night for a wonderful and elegant dinner.  Everything was delicious but the company was even better...one of those times I looked around and just felt grateful :)











We are getting ready for a weekend jam packed with festive fun...what are you up to?


    4 comments:

    Julie said...

    That drink looks so festive and delicious!

    Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

    Love the Old Navy top and LOVE the cocktail! Great ideas as always!!

    Rechelle said...

    I love how easy yet festive that drink is, can't wait to try it out!

    Kristi G said...

    Yaaassss - the Winter Street series is my favorite!! I finished the last installment and I'm always itching for more with the Quinn family! :(

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...