-->

Thursday, January 11, 2024

10 on the 10th (January 2024)

 



Since I remembered that it was the 10th of the month...and I rarely do...I decided to try and capture 10 moments from a boring...mundane...winter day....here is what the day looked like





Devotionals

 






Blogging

 

 

 

 


 

Work...complete with a team meeting and Ryan Gosling appeared- HA!

 

 


 

Doctor's Appointment

 

 


 

Coaching Session- Helping A Friend Set Up Her Travel Company Social Media Presence

 

 


 

Our Sun Worshiper

 

 


 

Reading an article- I was interviewed by our town paper about my volunteer work- really fun!





Selfie- oh boy do I need my highlights done- wintertime- eek!






Dinner




Bedtime Reading

 








5 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Fun to read! That picture of your friend is really cool- and look at you with an up close picture!! I don´t like pictures of me that close up, lol. And how neat to be interviewed for your paper. Have a great Thursday!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I love reading this! How cool that you were interviewed like that! You are beautiful inside and out, my friend!

Tanya said...

That's amazing that you were in the spotlight for your volunteer work.

Sunshine and Books said...

That's a good day! What a lovely article. Holly, you truly have a service heart. Your community is so lucky to have you!!

Natasha said...

Oh, I love that you did this! And as Sarah said above -- you really do have a service heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...