-->

Friday, January 5, 2024

Friday Favorites (Janury 5, 2024)....some faves from the last month actually!

 


First things first my friends!  Sarah and I will be back on Monday with Hello Monday 2024!  Please join us for our first installment!  Here is our new graphic :)  Thanks to my talented blogging partner for creating this gem!




and now...back to faves...well one of my top faves for 2023 ended up being something I just found out last week and that was our 2023 Windham Blackout Results...Well friends...last year we raised $30,000 for pediatric cancer research and awareness.  Well my goal for this year was to hit $40,000 and we completely blew that # away when we hit $100,000!!!!!!  I can't believe it- so over the moon!  Pressure is on for 2024 but we got this!!  



Now to some more regular faves...

 

 



Study Sessions Over Bowls at Pressed Cafe






MEMEs








and because...we are like a MEME....ha!






Holiday Looks


Some of the best time for fashion all year!









NYE at Lea and Mike's


Such a fun little night- lots of shenanigans...even saw the ball drop and was still in bed by 12:20am- HA!
































Taylor Swift Dance Party Birthday Party


Nuff Said!











Arriving at The Rex Theatre


 





























Hockey Life 
 
and Even Better When You Wind Up Victorious and Win the Boston Bruins Christmas Classic Tournament!















Christmas Break Fun!


1st Haircut for Pidge in a year and a half and she LOVED the shampoo ;)

 
BTW- that's Taylor our Hairstylist and one of the best around!
 



Ally and Diana Shopping Day

 
Me: "What Are You Doing Pidge?" Eva: "My Evening Skincare Routine Mum- Duh" Oh God Help Me!
 
 
and just what these two wanted- a calendar with our pictures throughout the year so they never have to stop looking at us- HA!  We were dying!!!!!  :)
 

 
A Night of Chipotle to enjoy with Zach and Zoe
 



As we say goodbye to another year, I want to reflect on my word of the year...GRACE....I tried to extend others GRACE..sometimes it was more challenging than others....I also tried to extend myself GRACE and feel I was much more successful at this than in years past...Lastly, I am grateful for all of the GRACE that has been extended to me by others.....


and now we are off to RADIX in Boston- first comp- here we go!  Diana is very excited.  I am nervous and excited.  I am working until noon and Diana is in school until then and then I am dismissing her and we are headed into the city!  Woohoo!



Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE




9 comments:

Joanne said...

What a fun week of favorites! I can't wait to hear all about the dance competition. I'm sure your girl will do so well!

Good Better Best Food said...

Love love love the word Grace for you for 2024. Congrats on the hockey tournament and Best of luck in Boston.

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Maria Rineer said...

As usual, so much good stuff! Your New Years Eve looks like it was so much fun as was that birthday party. Swooning over that cake! The family pics are all so good and I have never been more excited about a dance competition that my own dancer was not in!! Good luck and have fun- I KNOW that you will!! Really looking forward to hearing about it:).

Megan Russell said...

The best part of a haircut is always getting it shampooed!! I love your NYE outfit, too - super cute!!

Kim Carberry said...

Well done with raising all of that money for such a worthy cause.
I love your holiday looks and it looks like a good New Years Eve.
The Taylor Swift dance party looks so cool, I want that for my next birthday. hehehe

My Glittery Heart said...

SO MUCH FUN!! Happy New Year!

Tanya said...

What a busy and fun week! Congrats on the fundraising...amazing! Happy New Year!

Jennifer White said...

Wow! What a month. I love all of your festive outfits...and the SWiftie party (and cake!) amazing.

Natasha said...

I LOVE that T Swift cake. Wow! And WAY TO GO on the Blackout totals. AMAZING!!! Woot woot!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...