-->

Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday Favorites (January 27, 2024)

 

 


 

 Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  YEAH!!!! OR....



 Here are some faves from our week!

 

 

Eva is Marlin!

 

 Eva's School is doing Finding Nemo Jr. and she snagged the lead part of Marlin!  She is SOO excited and we are so proud of her and excited for her to have this opportunity!



 

 

 

 


 All Things Pink...and All Things Romance



With Valentine's Day approaching AND a Quick Girls Weekend in sunny Miami scheduled...I am obsessed with PINK (as always) and all romantic things to get us in the mood AND make winter more cheerful...


YSL Lipstick in "Rose Celebrations"


 

 

 

 Pinky and Cheerful and Oh So Comfy Palazzo Pants from Target!

 


 

 One of My Fave Springtime Scents that I will be wearing in Florida....because it is spring there!!

 


 

 

 A Valentiny and Pink Snack Bowl that I whipped up for the Girls :)


 

 A "Chill Out" Mega Health Tea from Fuel Good- soo yummy AND pretty ;)


 

 and paper products, thanks to Amazon, for a Valentine Party Diana is having AND my nights of hosting Wine Group AND Book Club

 


 

 

 

 

 


 

Les Mis Rehearsals

 

 

Diana has been loving her rehearsals...especially when she is called in to play an additional character in some dance ensemble pieces...she said "it is so Dancing With The Stars...I am obsessed." She kills me ;)

 


 

 

 


 

 NH Primaries


I always LOVE Voting Day!  I know I have said it before...I get so excited...it is such a privilege to have  a voice don't you think?  When is your next voting day?  Do you enjoy the process?  Our next town election is in March and I am excited for that too :)

 


 

 


 Hair Refresh!

Finally...feeling human again after my Brazilian Blowout and Partial Foil- Amen and THANK YOU Taylor :)
 

 
That's a wrap!  Excited for a low key weekend around home!  What will you be up to?
Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE






 

 

7 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Congrats to Eva! That is really cool and exciting. Is the YSL lipstick better quality than cheaper brands? I have been curious as to whether the pricier brands are better quality (one would hope so!!). Those plates from Amazon are just the cutest. Love those festive hearts and the bright pops of color. Have a great weekend!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

I used to have a MAC lip color similar to that pink - makes me want to go get it again!
Girls trip to Miami??? So jealous!
Congrats to Eva!

Andrea Nine said...

Your hair looks ahhmazing. Eva is going to be the BEST Marlin! Have a sweet weekend my friend!

Ruth said...

Congratulations to Eva! That's wonderful and exciting news!! I love your hair, Holly you look so pretty. Your hairdresser did an amazing job! Happy weekend!!!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I love getting to vote as well, and I always go the day of and not early. I am my dad's daughter! It's such an honor to be able to vote, and my boys always used to go with me. It's cool that they all vote now as well. Hair day is THE BEST day! Your trips sound like a blast, and congrats to your Eva!

Kim Carberry said...

Good luck to Eva doing Finding Nemo Jr at school. What a brilliant opportunity. She looks so happy about it and Diana with Les Mis.
It is such a privilege to be able to vote. I think the next big thing we vote for here in the UK is a general election next year where we might get a new prime minister which is pretty massive!

Joanne said...

Congrats to both girls! I am loving those palazzo pants... but trying to remind myself I don't need any more clothes..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...