-->

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Monthly Musings: July 2023 Summer Fashion

 





Hi Friends!  Patty and I are so glad you stopped by!  This month we are talking all things summer fashion.  I think this is my favorite topic all year!


Hope you will join in on the fun by grabbing our graphic above, answering the questions below and linking up with us at the bottom of this post!  C'mon it'll be fun!


Here are the questions we are asking.....



Here goes nothing....




1. Favorite Summer Outfit

It would have to be a Lilly Dress and This Strapless Number from two years ago is still a fave here- comfy- flattering and the print gets me EVERY time :)

Then


and Now


2. Favorite Summer Footwear

Reefs...always





3. What Summer Accessories Are You Wearing On Repeat?

Blenders Sunglasses...every darn day!


 

4. What Do You Use for a Summer Bag?

 

I typically use my LV Neverfull in Damier Azur


and I often use crossbody bags BUT this is my new fave this summer- scored it for under $20 on Ebay!



5. What Summer Scents Are You Wearing?

Cool Water is always my summertime fave



I have been alternating some different scents as well like Yves St. Laurent Mon Paris, Julia Has A Gun and Gucci Bloom



6. Maxi Dress? Romper?  Jumpsuit?

Maxis all day!





7. Favorite Summer Sunglasses

See #3


8. Favorite Summer PJ's

A Comfy Pair of Lilly PJ's for sure- bright prints- comfy fabrics- nothing better :)




9. Do You Wear White After Labor Day?

I tend not to.


10. Favorite Summer Fashion Trend Right Now?

Wide Leg White Jeans- so comfy AND classy




Can't wait to devour all of your summer fashion!


if you are interested in linking up with us during future months, check out our schedule below





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Yes to all the palm prints! I also love Reef flip flops! I have that same straw bag and I always get compliments on it. I think I have had it for 5 years - I know it was pre-pandemic.

Anonymous said...

I love that Lilly maxi dress and it looks so good on you! Lilly pjs are so comfy!! Love that circle bag!
Sarah @ Sunshine & Books

Maria Rineer said...

Oh your Lilly pj's are so cute! I need to up my pj game. I wore my, "I {heart} my library" t-shirt to bed last night, lol. Love your LV bag. If I were to get an LV bag, that style is the one I'd get.

Joanne said...

Those lilly pj's are so cute! I have never thought of looking for jammies there.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly, I had a fun time reading your answers. Thanks for hosting a fun Q&A on summer fashion. P.S. I love all of your Lilly outfits.

Jennifer White said...

uhh...those pjs are too cute!! I really need to check those out. I LOVE the wide leg pants...very fashionable :)

Good Better Best Food said...

Ok now YOU look Good in a maxi dress girl. Thanks for being the Best blogging partner ever.

Natasha said...

Those pjs are so fun! I love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...