-->

Friday, July 28, 2023

Friday Favorites (July 28, 2023)

 




Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  Is anyone GIDDY about their weekend?  I am!  Yeah!

The big TTC show is tonight and then tomorrow morning I am headed to NYC to meet up with Dawn- cannot wait to catch up and have some laughs with my high school BFF...you can follow along on Instagram plus I will be back to recap for Hello Monday!




Here are some faves from our week

 

 

 


 Eva's Voice Mail


First time I heard it...could not stop laughing...so professional and yet so short and to the point- dying!





Early Summer Mornings







Softball Pics!


Some great ones from fellow parents :)












 

The Comforts of Home



Pool Time



 

Remi


 Date Walks






Glimpses from Triple Threat


Can't wait for the show tonight!


Diana is playing The Baker's Wife in "Into The Woods" and Margo in "Legally Blonde" and Eva is playing one of the Matildas in a song highlight from that show and also an orphan in "Oliver!"



 
 
Lunch with Legends

Don't get to see some of these gentlemen very often anymore so I love being in their presence- hearing the stories of our industry and soaking up the quality time.  I get very emotional and may have cried on my way home







Snapshots of Sylvie


and we get video snippets too so we can devour her from afar :)



That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful summer weekend!








3 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Have a great time at the show tonight and in NYC! Can't wait to hear all about it. Love the softball pics. I was the "mom with a Nikon" at travel soccer so I took tons of pictures of all the girls and posted them to a site where parents could access them. Sylvie is just the cutest!

Joanne said...

Those softball photos are fabulous; as is that adorable newborn! I hope you have a wonderful time in NYC

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Love the softball pics, and pool time is always a fun time. It's been sooo hot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...