-->

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

What's Up Wednesday: July 2023

 





Hi Friends!  It is time for my FAVE linkup of the month!  Love sharing What's Up with us here AND seeing What's Up with YOU!

 

So let's get to it!  We are answering the questions above....

 

 

What We're Eating This Week

 

Monday- Chicken Caesar Salads

Tuesday-  Chicken Burgers, Pickles, Mashed Potatoes and Watermelon

Wednesday- Shrimp and Scallops with Citrus Butter Sauce, Broccoli and Basmati Rice 

Find My Similar Shrimp Recipe HERE


 

Thursday- Breakfast for Dinner- Eggs, Bacon, Strawberries and French Toast Sticks

Friday- Take Out- TTTC Show!




What I'm Reminiscing About


Past TTTC Shows as we get ready for the next show on Friday Night!





What I'm Loving

 

This summer....I can't explain it but I am hyper-focusing on all of the little things and enjoying life- working at my desk and looking out to see my flowers in full bloom- listening to Remi snore- jumping in the pool- floating on the flamingo float- walks- the cicadas- reading- cooking for my family and friends

 


 

 What We've Been Up To



The girls had a blast at TT Film Camp


 

Eva had shellfish for the first time!


We celebrated our first year with Carlos, Diana's AMAZING Vocal Coach!


Mama LOVED reuniting with the OPIS Dream Team- so fun to reminisce and remember just how special and successful this team truly was/is!

 

We have had swim dates

 

and we celebrated Caden!

 

We enjoyed celebrating the 4th at the Lake....

 

and at The Callahan's

 

Baby Sylvie made her big arrival!!

 

We said Goodbye to Donna

 

and have enjoyed lots of summer reading

 

and more date walks!

 

We celebrated a wonderful softball season

 

and Mama and Diana loved seeing Shania Twain with  the Fournier Girls



We celebrated Kary's 40th

 

Diana signed with a talent agency!

 

We got some Baby Sylvie Snuggles In :)

 

We loved our visit with Zach and Zoe

 

Mama has loved snuggles with my babies...especially during thunderstorms


We enjoyed every minute of Eva's last softball tournament of the season and of her 8U career


 



and we celebrated Ella's Sweet 16 :)





What I'm Dreading


Nothing At The Moment




What I'm Working On


Packing and Organizing for Italy

 

 

What I'm Excited About

 

The TTC Show on Friday Night and then the weekend in NYC with my High School BFF :)

 


 


What I'm Watching/Reading



Well....we wrapped up The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel- what an amazing series that was!

 



 

I wrapped up Friday Night Lights for the 2nd Time

 


 

 and Never Have I Ever (Final Season)

 


 

and I am enjoying some summer series....

 

 

The Summer I Turned Pretty (Season 2) 

 


 

And Just Like That (Season 2)



 

 

and Sweet Magnolias (Season 3)



THRILLED that Outdaughtered has returned after two years- love this family!



and I also enjoyed the series "The Last Thing He Told Me" based on the novel I read for Book Club- SO GOOD


and a very creepy documentary
"Betrayal: The Perfect Husband" WOW!
 

 


My Two Books for July were.....




The Five Star Weekend- Elin Hilderbrand  (one of my faves of hers ever!)

 



and


the final book in the Hopeless Series

Finding Perfect- Colleen Hoover



What I'm Listening To


It has been still mostly Shania Twain and Taylor Swift over the last month



 

What I'm Wearing



Lost of workout clothes....and bathing suits....and coverups....


 

some Lilly of course...

 


an occasional Amazon dress like this one HERE 

 

 

Some business attire and a good 'ole Lobster Sweater from Wooden Ships HERE


 

 

What I'm Doing This Weekend


TTTC Show Friday Night- Heading to NYC on Saturday morning and meeting up with my high school BFF.  We are headed to the Barbie Malibu Cafe for lunch and then we are enjoying a Gatsby Experience right at our hotel that night.  Flying back home first thing Sunday morning :)  Excited!


 


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month


Just this.... ;)



 What Else Is New?


We are ramping up for Blackout 2023!

 


 

 

Favorite Recent Amazon Purchases?

 

This dress  HERE


 

Barbie Shirts like this one HERE




 and we had to get the sunglasses too of course.  Find them HERE


 


That's a wrap!  Can't wait to see What's Up With YOU!

 

 Linking up HERE

10 comments:

Natasha said...

Okay, I have so much to catch up on! Diana signed with a talent agency!!?!?! That's SOOOOO exciting! And I love your Amazon dress. Can't wait to follow along on your trip to Italy!!!!!!

Andrea Nine said...

What an amazing summer you’ve been having! It shows, you look so incredible and glowing! Big Hugs!

Maria Rineer said...

So much good stuff going on! Your weekend away sounds like it will be so fun. You've had an amazing summer so far!

Amy from www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com said...

Just so happy you are having a great summer! So many good things. I am also noticing the little things and it has really increased my happiness.

Tanya said...

What a busy month! Thanks for the recommendation on Summer I turned Pretty and Betrayal too. I need to check those out!

Anonymous said...

Looking like a great summer! I want to watch the Summer I Turned Pretty but haven't gotten around to it yet. How are you liking it? I hope you enjoy your vacation & the rest of your summer!
-Morgan @ mommyaboveall.com

Family and the Lake House said...

I loved reading through all of your fun! I just read Verity, and I can't wait to read more Colleen Hoover books now! Also how cool about the talent agent! I read the first book of Summer I Turned Pretty - I've heard the tv series is really good! As for tv series, I have a lot to catch up on for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel!

Good Better Best Food said...

Wow wow wow you have had a big month. I need to follow your lead and enjoy summer more! See you tomorrow for Monthly Musings!

Joanne said...

Ha; that "just this" photo made me laugh. You are having a fabulous summer and I'd guess that you're tuned into it so much more this year after feeling so miserable last summer. Plus what is not to love about theater days, new baby snuggles, and so many wonderful memories being made with friends?!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Love your Shania shirt! And how exciting to be signed with a talent agency!!! When is your Italy trip? Should do a post on what you packed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...