-->

Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday Favorites (August 6, 2021- Dedicated to Beauty and the Beast)


 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We made it- yeah!


I am dedicating today's Friday Favorites to my girls and their production of Beauty and the Beast....


This was their 2nd theater camp of the summer...this one is run by the school district and the amazing Nancy Fothergill....


They put together this adorable little production in 3 and 1/2 days!


Diana played Belle and Eva played Chip


Here are a few shots...



























A snippet of one of Diana's Songs...
 

 

and after the show with friends...forgot to snap a pic with Papa Bob!








and feel free to stop reading/watching here....I recorded the production on my iPad so we have it and this is my YouTube upload for the fam

 


 

That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends!


Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE


3 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

What an amazing job! Great performances by all, especially Diana!!

My Glittery Heart said...

AWE!! Belle is Ella's favorite princess.

Joanne said...

Such talented girls!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...