-->

Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday Favorites (August 13, 2021)

 



Hi Friends....it is.....




My favorite day of the week...I think I am even more giddy because I have a night alone at home tonight....ha!!


As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE and sharing some recent faves...



 
BEST MEMEs I have seen in a LONG TIME!!
 
 








 

Summer List


This is the BEST we have ever done with our summer list...working our way through all things fun...and checking them off as we go!


This week the girls had their ice cream sundae night....




and Mama and Pidge had some time together at the park during Mama's lunch break on Wednesday.... for "Mama and Eva Park Day"...it was SOOOO HOT!  Pidge is ready for her training wheels to be removed- she is very excited!








Dance Intensives


and Miss Diana is in Dance Intensives this week and next week...she never stops!  She has been so excited because some of the Artists in Residence that she benefited from last Fall are back again...Sterling Baca from the Pennsylvania Ballet and Garritt McCabe now of the Nashville Ballet company!






 
Dance Moms


Long overdue night of catching up...laughing hysterically and dishing...just what the doctor ordered...I was a big fan of my Blueberry 75 Martini too ;)







The Calm Before the Storm


August is always our crazy month...we have had some relaxing squishy time at home over the last few weeks....enjoying every moment because the storm starts...back to school shopping and organizing...clothes...supplies...meal planning...Our Anniversary....Diana's Birthday....and then the first week of September...My Brother's Birthday...My Birthday and My Parents Anniversary


Just some quiet moments I have snapped...




and maybe some rather exciting times...especially when Auntie Janie surprises the girls with treats to celebrate their wonderful performances :)




Mama was celebrating too because she gifted me this wonderful book by one of our favorite authors, Melanie Shankle...we are now reading it together...warms my heart!




That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends...tomorrow Rob and I are celebrating 17 years of marriage...and we are doing it with our people surrounding us at one of our favorite places....Fenway Pahk!!  GO SOX!



5 comments:

Natasha said...

Ahhh -- Happy Anniversary tomorrow!!! Enjoy the ball game!!! I love that you are celebrating your anniversary at a ball game because Dave and I have done that a few times too and I LOVE it!!!

Maria Rineer said...

Great pictures- I love how you are capturing the quiet moments in pictures and in print. You guys do have a lot coming up... I hope the dance intensives go well. I remember you mentioning how much Diana liked the instructors from when they were in town before. How amazing to get to learn from them again.

Joanne said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your celebration and your time at home tonight. It sounds like you all did great with your bucket list this summer.

Jennifer White said...

August is such a crazy month for us too! I need that “mama knows best” mug 🤣

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

You are so lucky to start school after Labor Day! Enjoy the last few weeks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...