-->

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

What's Up Wednesday: May 2021


 




Hi Friends!  This month snuck up on me!  Wow- the end of May!  Summer is here!


Here is what we have been up to.....



What We're Eating This Week


Monday- Tacos for Kids- Burrito Bowls for M&D

Tuesday- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts, Sweet Potato Fries, Steamed Broccoli

Wednesday- Fish Sticks and Rice for Kids- Ahi Tuna Bowls for M&D

Thursday- Takeout for the Fam- Mama is Out

Friday - Memorial Day Weekend Kick Off Cookout- Grilled Meats and Sides and maybe a Patriotic Charcuterie Board ;)




What I'm Reminiscing About

 

My trip to Aruba- a trip of a lifetime celebrating my besties




What I'm Loving


This beautiful weather and getting to walk outside!


What We've Been Up To

 

We enjoyed a long weekend in Palm Beach over Spring Break

 

Mama returned to the office!


We enjoyed Diana's Reflections Awards Ceremony Virtually


We have been enjoying Eva's very first softball season!



Every weekend during the month of May meant either filming parts of the Wizard of Oz or rehearsing...it was intense



We squeezed in a breakfast for Mother's Day before it was back to The Wizard of Oz


 
We celebrated Beth Ann's Bday

 

Date Walks Have Continued

We are lovin' on this sweet boy


We opened the pool and these crazies have been taking full advantage


We have started to grill outside again- yeah!




Mama celebrated Cass and Laurel's Bdays in Aruba




and Daddy and the Dance Moms held down the fort for Mama during the final weekend of filming...lots of work and I am so appreciative!







 What I'm Dreading

 

Nothing at the Moment

 

 

What I'm Working On

 

Lots of jobs right now...may it continue! 

 

 

What I'm Excited About 

 

Summer!  I am hoping that mostly everything is back to normal...we are getting there! 

 

 

What I'm Watching/Reading

 

Just finished Bethenny's latest reality show The Big Shot on HBO Max- what an awesome contest- I would've loved to compete for her VP of Operations job and SO EXCITED that she picked Miloksy- she deserved it from Day 1- she is a professional, bright and warm exec...such a Badass!  Ha!

 

 

Watching A Million Little Things, Good Girls and the news right now...that's about it!

 

 

Just finished my first book of May

 

Reunion Beach- Short stories inspired by and dedicated to the author Dorothea Benton Frank- really cute stories-check it out!

 


  and I need to find a quick read that I can get done this weekend- any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!

 

What I'm Listening To

 

I feel like I have been tied to my desk...not much music lately...hear myself banging on the keyboard right now- ha! 

 

What I'm Wearing

 

Brought the Lilly and bright colors back...so fun over vacation...oh and I put together this little outfit for the airport on my way to Aruba....

 

 





What I'm Doing This Weekend


Kicking Off Summer and Celebrating Memorial Day- perfect combo of family, friend and time with besties....and cannot wait to attend our town's Memorial Day Parade again and watch Daddy march!

 

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

 

Seeing the girls take their exams and dance on stage again at their AAB Performance Awards, enjoying the premier of the girls' Wizard of Oz Movie at the Drive In with our families and time spent at the beach with our parents....so excited for it all!



What Else Is New?


I think I covered it all!

 

 

Linking up for What's Up Wednesday HERE 

 

 

 

 

12 comments:

Memphis Bridges said...

The pool and celebrations look like a fun May! That chartuerie board is giving me some inspiration for the weekend.

Natasha said...

That charcuterie board is so fun! And enjoy all your dance stuff! You have a lot to look forward to right now -- enjoy!!! Also, I need to go read about your Aruba trip -- what fun!

Kelly said...

I've never been to Aruba, but I'd love to go someday! Also, that airport outfit is so cute!! Where did you get the top from? I typically roll to the airport in leggings, lol.

Joanne said...

We grilled out for the first time this weekend and it was so nice!

Holly said...

@Kelly I got it at the online boutique called Shop Chartreuse- just love their tops!

My Glittery Heart said...

That board and your airport outfit give me all the heart eyes!

Maria Rineer said...

Looking good! Both you and all of your fun events/ travels. What great trips you have had!

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh I am loving that outfit for the airport. Where did you get that top in that outfit? Excited for Monthly Musings!

xoxox
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Jennifer White said...

You've been so busy! I love your airport outfit. The tank is so cute. I love Good Girls too! Such a great show. I hope you are having a great week.

Rich Girl, Poor Girl said...

I recently loved THE HOUSE SWAP by Jo Lovett and THE SOULMATE EQUATION by Christina Lauren. I read each of them in one day. I feel like I like the same kind of books you like, so you might like them too.

Sunshine and Books said...

I can’t wait to read Reunion Beach! I am going to get it when I see Elin next month! I’m so excited to read about your Aruba trip and your airport outfit is great! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Holly said...

@Rich Girl, Poor Girl- thank you so much for the recommendations! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...