-->

Friday, May 28, 2021

Friday Favorites (May 28, 2021)

 



What a whirlwind of a week! Work is crazy busy (not complaining) and things are busy with the end of the school year upon us...trying to stop and smell the roses...but not happening much during the week...

 

Soooo looking forward to this long weekend at home with family and friends!  Hope you all have an amazing Memorial Day Weekend!

 

Linking up for Friday Faves HERE

 


 Wizard Of Oz Filming

 

While I was in Aruba last weekend, the girls completed their final week of Wizard of Oz Filming and Daddy worked all weekend on Stage Crew and Film Crew.  Grateful for him and my Dance Mom Friends (it truly takes a village) for covering for me and getting the kids where they needed to be...also grateful that my peeps send me some cute pics behind the scenes!














Planting


Before I left for Aruba, I got our Spring planting done...I usually reserve that until Memorial Day Weekend due to the risk of frost however, looking at the extended forecast, I knew I would be ok AND like last year, I was excited to get planting!  We did tomatoes, basil, dill, cilantro and mint as well as flowers of course!









The Jeep


So I finally got my Jeep...I am calling it my mid-life crisis car- ha!  Was in the mood for something fun...less serious...convertible top...but still safe...especially in the winter and The Jeep it was....I am loving it and the girls just love driving with the top down...not like that has happened much...but I know it will all summer and fall!  Yeah!  Miss Lea was our first guest in the Jeep because she was my biggest influence in this decision...


(Bill DeLuca also gives great wine with his jeeps) ;)





and love my new shirt from Lea too- "Jeep Hair Don't Care"- who would've thunk!  Ha!





 
 
Fave Recent Memes
 















That's a wrap- short and sweet!  Have an amazing Memorial Day Weekend!


5 comments:

Natasha said...

Your memes! I need to print out that one about "you already have a beach body" and look at it every day. Thank you.

Tanya said...

I just love your jeep! Hope you have a happy Memorial Day weekend.

Sunshine and Books said...

I love your new Jeep! You are going to have so much fun in it this summer!! Your girls’ dance studio is amazing! The pictures are so great that I can’t even imagine how wonderful the movie will be. Have a great weekend!!

Joanne said...

Love your new jeep!! Those production photos are great too.

Terra Heck said...

Nice ride!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...