-->

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Monthly Musings: May 2021- Kicking Off Summer!


 Hi Friends!  Hope you will join Patty and me today as we Kick Off Summer- woohoo!  Answer our questions above and linkup!

 

1. Favorite Summer Tradition?

Hard to pick just one...would have to be Trips To The Beach 

 


 

2. Any Vacation Plans This Summer?

Little weekends away...yes...Portsmouth NH for the girls' movie premier...Ogunquit Maine.... and maybe some other getaways...TBD 

 

3. Ocean, Pool or Lake?

All of the above?  Please!  If I had to pick one...it would be the ocean every day 

 



4. Favorite Summer Fashion Items

Anything Lilly....Flip Flops...My Larry the Lobster Bag from Kate Spade...and Cute Sunglasses of course!

 



5. Favorite Summer Recipe?  Please Share!

 I think a lovely Strawberry Caprese Salad...

Find my recipe HERE  


 

 

 6. Strawberry Shortcake or Blueberry Pie?

Blueberry Pie!  Blueberry anything really...such a sucker for Blueberries! 

 


7. What Couldn't I do in 2020 that I can now do this summer?

See my kids on stage....see live shows...live life to the fullest!

 

8. Favorite Sunscreen?

It's a new one to me...Sun Bum!

 


9. Favorite Summer Beverage with or without alochol

For non-alcohol, I like a nice iced tea with lemon

For a Summer Cocktail, I would have to say a margarita or a mojito...mango margaritas are my fave!

 


10. Do I have a garden this year?  Flowers?  Veggies?  Both?

 

So when we put in the pool, we had to rip out my garden boxes.  Now I just plant flowers in planters in the front yard.  In the backyard, I am sticking to the decks- the pool deck has flowers in pots and on our regular deck, I planted tomatoes and herbs- mint, cilantro, dill and my forever favorite basil! 

 

 

LOVE talkin' about Summer...can't wait to read all about how you are doing Summer this year! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Your lobster bag is amazing!!! Thanks for always hosting this :)

Jennifer White said...

The strawberry salad looks amazing! Traveling to the NE is on my list...we'd love to see that part of the country! I should plant an herb garden, but haven't ever done that. I hope you all have a great summer.

Sunshine and Books said...

That strawberry salad looks delicious and I think my kids would eat it too!! I think we'd have so much fun summering together! Your weekend getaways sound wonderful!! Here we come summer! It's going to be great! Thanks for hosting!

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh the Larry the lobster bag, I love him . Have the Best long weekend Holly!

Patty

Joanne said...

That Larry The Lobster bag is so cute! I am definitely going to have to try that strawberry caprese salad. Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...