-->

Monday, May 17, 2021

Scenes From A Beautiful Spring Weekend....Hello Monday!

 



Happy Birthday BA!

 


 






Date Walk!




Lilacs in full bloom make my heart happy...





Can I have some of your bagel Dad?




Guess I will settle for my stogie ;)



 

Saturday Morning Softball Games are a Favorite









Eva's Super Fans



 

Base Race!





Look What Came In!  





On the way back from getting all of my plants for the season, I had to snap a pic of one of my favorite sights in the area...





Hard Work Pays Off with a Slushie ;)




Visiting Diana and Daddy at the Dance Studio...Wizard Of Oz prep in full effect....Eva snuck in a quick hug with Ned




Saturday Night= Pure Bliss


Cooking on the Grill and First Swim of the Season!









S'mores FTW



The Many Faces of Remi...





Sunday meant mass, chores, chilling...trashy tv...rehearsals and more Wizard of Oz Painting for Daddy 




The weather finally cooperated here in New England....we enjoyed every minute!  What were you up to?


Linking up for Hello Monday HERE




8 comments:

Michele Morin said...

Oh, the lilacs! Everything so beautiful!

My Glittery Heart said...

What a fun weekend!! Look at sweet Remi's face!!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

You had a full weekend!! Your pool looks so lovely. I bet the girls just love it! Have a great week.

Maria Rineer said...

Look at that cutie at bat!! And your pool looks like so much fun. Loving this warm(er) weather.

Tanya said...

That jeep!! It will be so fun all summer long. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Joanne said...

I love so many things in this post! That peacock float is amazing! Yay for the new jeep coming in. That girls night dinner looks fabulous. I have been seeing lots of lilacs near us and every now and then I can smell them on the breeze; I just love lilacs.

Sunshine and Books said...

That looks like a great weekend! The girls look like they are having so much fun in the pool and I love that float! I’m so excited for your Aruba trip to celebrate your friends! Have a great week!

Natasha said...

I'm catching up on some belated blog reading and I have to say I love the peacock float! It's so fun!!! And I also like that fireplace on your deck. We're not allowed to have outdoor fires in our city so I need to find something like that which is self-contained.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...