-->

Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday Friends!  Linking up HERE 
and sharing some FAVES from our week!



Fave MEMEs of the Week!












and this....just this....
 
 and this one I just sent to my high school bestie on FB- we used to fill these little gems for our HS Senior Football Players and have a big dinner for them around Halloween..it was so much fun and we had a blast filling them (and eating the Happy Meals they came in to make room for all the treats of course!)

 

Eating The Rainbow!











Fave Entertainment

On Thursday, I shared my "Top 10" of books, shows and movies...you can check out my post HERE 

 

Fall Fashion Inspiration


I have been looking on Pinterest and getting inspired so I can put together some stylish and comfy fall outfits...most of the options I can make happen with what I have...these are my faves so far








 Halloween Inspo and Planning


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays...I have become more and more of a fan of fall since having my girls and Halloween is one of those times that I get almost excited as they do!

This year we will be Trick Or Treating in one of our favorite neighborhoods "Spruce Pond" where Lea will be hosting us.  We all have our golf carts reserved and we are ready to go!  I am bringing a Halloween-Themed Charcuterie Board to the festivities.  Thank God for Pinterest once again for some cute ideas...going to whip up something like this...



and that weekend, we are attending the Annual Halloween Bash at the historic Searles Castle in town.  Our table is comprised of parents of Eva's Kindergarten pals...we are excited to get to know these peeps a little better and excited for a fun night of dressing up.  We decided to go with something traditional since the theme this year is good old fashioned "Wicked."  Our table will be comprised of Vampires...so excited!

Here are the costumes I snagged for Rob and me.




That's a wrap!  Hope you all enjoy a festive fall weekend!

2 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

You guys are going to look so cute in those costumes! You have the best memes and food!! Lol. Happy Weekend!

Lisa said...

Y'all are going to look GREAT!!! I love all of your meme's...and yes, how does that happen at Target??? LOL Have a great week, Holly!!!
XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...