-->

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Fall Weekend Recap



I feel like we squeezed in so much fall fun this past weekend....here is what we were up to...


Friday

I got to chaperone Eva's field trip on my lunch break.  I was so happy that I was able to do this as I had to miss Diana's and it is one of those little regrets I have carried with me since...it may seem silly but I remember some moms texting me and asking me why I wasn't there...while I quietly cried at my desk...so...it is moments like these that I feel so much gratitude that my heart is squished!  It did not disappoint...my Mama heart was so happy when I got to watch Eva and her sweet little friends have an absolute ball :)  

They lived it up at Parlee Farms where they got to pick apples AND pumpkins!



















Later on, Diana had her friend Kate come over so they could get their Social Studies homework done, eat pizza and have fun!




Saturday


The boys were off to Montreal.  Montreal was a bucket list for my father in law since his family is from that area so Rob and Zach made it happen and they had a wonderful weekend.  

My fave pic that Rob sent me was the Basilica of course...just beautiful



and I loved the pic of the three of them at dinner too



While they were there, Mama had her hands full but had a ball with my girls


We started with Eva's soccer game and she rocked it- she even scored a goal!

Soccer is hard work! ;)



Then it was time for Nutcracker rehearsals and costume fittings for Diana

Quick pic of the Party Kids!



Then it was time to whip up my Chicken, Broccoli and Ziti for Steve's Surprise 50th!

That night, the girls and I headed over for the fun...I LOVED the cake that Cass got him...right up his alley or I should say it was "on par" ....I know bad joke :)







Sunday


We were up bright and early.  I promised the girls if they cooperated then I would take them to Dunks for breakfast....they did and so we went...and Eva indulged in a "Spider Donut" -so cute!




Since we were solo, she had to come to our CCD class with us but she was such a good girl and listened and colored during our class.  2nd class was a bit more challenging but I left with a full heart.  We then headed to mass and then got ready for more Nutcracker rehearsals and costume fittings.


This time Eva got to steal the show when they dressed the Baby Dolls.  She was so excited to be chosen to wear the Arabian costume just like her idol Tori who dances the adult Arabian dance with a professional :)




Later on, we met up with Cass and the girls and made our Apple Picking Trip happen!

We headed over to Mac's Farms which isn't far from the dance studio...it was a quick and fun trip as always!










and we ended our night and weekend at our favorite restaurant, Copper Door, for a yummy dinner!



As you can see, we crammed in lots of fall fun!








1 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Looks like you had a very festive FALL weekend to me! That spider donut from DD--yum!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...