-->

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Currently (September 2018)



Linking up with Anne at In Residence for this fun linkup HERE

Starting:  The school year....our routine...our serious menu planning...it all kicked into high gear this week.  After school, Diana heads to dance on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.  This means that homework is done for the most part on Wednesdays after school and mornings before she gets on the bus.  Sundays will be CCD and Softball this fall :)  


We have had our great first week of menu planning as well!  Spaghetti and Meatballs, Baked Chicken Tacos and Orange Chicken have been on tap!



Buying:  Well nothing yet...I mean after all of the school shopping, we dialed it back.  I am getting ready for the Semi Annual Lilly sale this weekend.  It is a great time to stock up on all of your Lilly faves as they only go on sale twice per year.    


Sharing: My Daily Devotionals.  I have received the best recommendations for daily devotionals, bibles and prayer books from this blogging community so I thought I would share with you what I have been making my way through for the last several months....

Jesus Lives- by Sarah Young



Sacred Reading- The 2018 Guide to Daily Prayer- by Douglas Leonard


Everyday Holy- by Melanie Shankle


and I've Been Thinking- by Maria Shriver



Highly recommend all of the above for different reasons- email me if you want to learn more @ hbinda@yahoo.com


 Reading: In addition to the above, I just started When Life Gives You Lululemons by Lauren Weisberger- so cute so far!  Next up will be the book for our October Book Club and it is The Woman in the Woods by John Connolly   




 Recording:  As you may have surmised, Outdaughtered on TLC- can't get enough! :)



And what's up with you currently? Can't wait to read all you are up to!






2 comments:

Rechelle said...

Diana is one busy lady! Your menu plan for this week sounds delicious and I can't wait to see what you snag in the Lilly sale :)

Anne said...

Life's kicking into high gear around here too with school starting this week - but it sounds like you are rocking the meal planning way better than I am :) Maybe I should just borrow those ideas for next week, ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...