-->

Friday, August 31, 2018

Friday Favorites


YEAH for FRIDAY!!!!
and...also this weekend is the official end of summer, I am doing my happy dance because I will get to the beach and I haven't been able to get to the beach much this summer (really at all) and that breaks my heart so if you are looking for me?  I will be at the BEACH and having my last round of "STEAMAHS" of the season

Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE 
to share some faves from this week.....

Fave memes of the week!













 and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone with this one but it is just so DARN TRUE- I died laughing!


 Janie's Bday

Tuesday was my bestie Janie's bday and it was so fun celebrating her at work- she is the one who celebrates everyone else so we wanted to make her feel as special as she makes us feel always.  Don't you love her Lilly?  Her daughter bought it for her birthday-she looked smashing!





Outdoor Time


We are soaking up as many summer days as possible- well on lunch breaks and after work anyway 



 
Meet The Teacher


Diana met her teachers on Wednesday.  She is excited to start 5th grade but also nervous.  We are hopeful that it will be a great year!



Eating The Rainbow




#FollowTheJoy

Last night my besties in the whole world came over to celebrate my Bday but little did they know I was celebrating them- the women who carry me all year.  We had some fun pictures taken and the one below is just a teaser- once I have all the pics edited, I will share them here with you.  We had a wonderful relaxing evening of QT!



That's a wrap!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend- we will enjoy every last minute of Summer!  The forecast has turned and Mama is doing her happy dance!

5 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Happy Birthday Holly. I hope you have the Best year.

I love that Rachel Hollis quote--and every Rachel Hollis quote.

Enjoy your last weekend of summer--from one New England gal to another.

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Jaclyn Musselman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great celebration.
Those memes had me laughing out loud!

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Happy Birthday!! And those memes are hilarious. I can identify with so many of them! Enjoy your beach time!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday - what a fabulous picture! Love all the memes and hope you have a happy labor day!

Rechelle said...

Love the special friends picture and that you turned it into a celebrations of all your ladies too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...