-->

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

What's Up Wednesday (April 2018)






Wow!  I am not sure about you but this post came fast this month!  I can't believe it is already the end of April!  I do hope this means Spring is here to stay!

Linking up with Mel, Sheaffer and Shea HERE

Here is what has been "up" with us!


What We're Eating This Week 


 Not the typical week around here....it is April vacation so we are kind of laid back about menu planning :)

Monday- Beach House Leftovers

Tuesday- Pizza and salads for Eva's Bday


Wednesday-  Salmon and Veggies for Mama and Daddy and Fish Sticks and Broccoli for the Kiddos

Thursday- Grilled Chicken and Veggies and Salad

Friday- BIG Family Dinner as my Godfather and wife are in town so I am doing it up big time- Lobster Fra Diavlo and Such!  So excited! 



What I'm Reminscing About


Our little April vaca trip to Maine- so sad it is over- such special memories!



What I'm Loving


That is is FINALLY SPRING in New England...Amen!



What We've Been Up To

Buck A Shuck!

 Book Club!





Easter Weekend!








QT







80's Night!



Slime Night!



We said goodbye to Joey



Won Gold!




and proved she is still a little kid :)


We celebrated Alana....



and Lea's Birthday...alll.....month.....long ;)



Drive!


We visited with Alice!


Date Night!


We got our hockey equipment!


and we had a great April Vaca Trip to Maine with the Batsons....and a photobomber ;) (separate post  on this great trip coming tomorrow!)



What I'm Dreading

Nothing at the Moment



What I'm Working On

Eva's 4th Birthday Party...Kentucky Derby Weekend...Use Your Imagination!!




What I'm Excited About


All of the Spring and Summer Fun....Being Outside Again...Planting Our Garden...the smell of cut grass...the park....the beach....Diana's softball games....dining al fresco




What I'm Watching/Reading


Scandal


Oh Olivia Pope...how I love thee and will miss you and Fitz forever...what a great show that truly was!


Billions


Yess....it's back and better than ever


American Houswife


Will and Grace (have really gotten into the new episodes!)


American Idol (we haven't been able to turn it off- love the judges and their chemistry)....it is just working!





and for reading.....


I slowed my reading pace this month.....I got through one so far.....


The Family Next Door by Sally Hepworth

VERY good- loved all the stories of the different neighbors and how they were each going through their own family turmoil and knew nothing about each other's turmoil....fascinating!




and I just started

Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (so far so good!)




What I'm Listening To


Whole lot of that Fort Lauderdale mix still being played 24x7 in these parts!!!



and the girls' have been watching the movie Sing on repeat so I hear them breaking out into the songs from the movie ALL the time...so cute!




What I'm Wearing


Lots of jeans and tops.....


 Top HERE
 Jeans, Similar HERE
 Sandals HERE
Necklace, Similar HERE

 (Top HERE )





 Top, Lilly Pulitzer, Old via Ebay


Top, Macy's, Old


 What I'm Doing This Weekend


Family Dinner Friday Night while my Godfather is in town and then Rob's gig on Saturday night at the Fisher Cats game in Manchester with some besties!



 What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

Lots of outdoor fun and especially Memorial Day Weekend!



What Else Is New?

Some great placements.... 



Bonus Question Of The Month:
 Favorite Mother's Day Gift Ideas?

Making a memory- whether it is dinner in the city- an event- a day at the beach- making memories rather than something material is more my thing!




So...what have YOU been up to?

5 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Isn't it crazy when you write reflect back on the month you realize how much was packed into it?! Your April sounds like so much fun!

Johannah Sirois said...

I'm excited to read about your trip to Maine! I live in Maine, so i'm anxious to see what kind of fun you all had =)

Rechelle said...

Can't wait to read more about your little April vacay! And yes, The Family Next Door was SO good - can't wait to get my hands on that Rachel Hollis book too :)

Good Better Best Food said...

I have such food envy w the lobster fra diablo! And do you have a new profile photo?

Patty w Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Stopping by from the link up! :) That pizza & book club spread looked so delicious, the 80s party looked liked so much fun, and the beach shot made me even more excited for summertime goodness! So glad you have enjoyed such a fantastic April! - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...