-->

Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday Favorites (Eva's Edition)



Hey Hey......it's.....



Woohoo!!  Though vaca week is winding down, Robby B and I have still been working all week and we are looking forward to a weekend to decompress with family and friends...as always, linking up with lovely ladies HERE

Here are some faves from this week... 





Eva!

Tuesday was Eva's real birthday.  Her "parties" yes "parties" are next weekend but on her day we tried to make her feel special with fun birthday treats, getting her nails done and pizza and cupcakes :)








and wasn't she just in the hospital....here?







Maine


Reminiscing about our wonderful vaca in Maine with the Batsons- so good for the soul!





 The girls' bedroom

We are in the process of redecorating the girls' bedroom- it is coming along nicely- we have a new rug down and the bedspreads are in.  We now have to work on the walls and some accent pieces....everything is a work in progress right?








Spring!

Spring has finally sprung here in New England and we are doing our happy dance!




I see us planting our garden early this year!   This year we are getting tips from our friend Mike who has such a green thumb- hoping to have some better results!








Nail Polish


So my nail shop got a new color line in....forgot to get the names and forgot to take a pic of the bottle but I love the neutral spring color I picked- now next time I have to get better with grabbing the brand and name so I can share with you!








Favorite Eats of the Week









Favorite memes of the week!









Braces!


We have braces!  Diana is adjusting and is still sore but I think she also kinda likes that she has some metal going on- I can't believe my monkey has braces- wasn't she just in diapers???

Before and After.....







A Day In The Life Of America


Thanks to this wonderful blogging community again, I discovered this coffee table book and then scored it on Ebay for $10!  This book is chalk full of pictures from all different locations in America on May 2, 1986.  It is incredible to see how different our lives all are and at the same time, how alike we all are and how privileged to live  in America.  I HIGHLY recommend grabbing this one.  We will treasure it forever!






Rise

and thanks to my mom we have fallen in love with the new show on NBC- Rise.  It is about a high school and primarily about the theater group- it is reminding us of Friday Night Lights and we have been binge-watching every night this week!  Watch it...today!


That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!





3 comments:

Jaclyn Musselman said...

You got the Day in the Life of America book--yay! Happy Birthday to your Eva! My middle guy has a birthday tomorrow:)

Holly said...

I live for your suggestions Jaclyn :)

Rechelle said...

Eeeks, Diana with those braces, crazy! I'm loving your fave foods right now too, YUM. Happy Friday Holly, hope your family has a fabulous weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...