-->

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

What I Wore Wednesday (Fort Lauderdale Edition)

I haven't participated in this linkup for quite some time so thought I would jump in with what I wore on my girls trip.  The winter is still hanging on here in New England so this is a fun little escape for me... I can think back to last month when the temps were so warm and I could wear sandals and sleeveless tops!  Yeah!

 Linking up with Lindsay HERE

Here are a few of my vacation outfits....


I saved my favorite dress for the night we went to The Breakers- I was in my happy place.
This is the Lilly Bay Dress in Play That Trunky Music (and I actually wore it again on Easter- found on Ebay)




My favorite outfit of the week was the one I wore on the first night though AND it was not Lilly...go figure!  It is a cute little sleeveless top in buttercup yellow that I snagged at the J Crew outlet and paired with my cropped cuffed jeans from Nordys and white sandals FTW



This Lilly top was a purchase three years ago on Zappos- I have seen it recently on Ebay though so I am sure you could snag it there too!




 and you have to snag a Lilly coverup- this is the Rylie spf 50+ coverup dress in Lobstah Roll- comfy, bright, perfect!



and finally the Lilly Georgia May Palazzo Pants in Beckon Blue Sparkling Grotto (You really can't see them well since I rolled them up so the waves wouldn't get them but you get the point) :)

 
What have you been wearing?

2 comments:

Rechelle said...

Love all your Lilly! Especially that print on the coverup! I need to get some Lilly in my closet ;)

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Jealous that you've had a chance to wear summery clothes:) Love that jcrew yellow top!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...