-->

Friday, April 6, 2018

Friday Favorites (Quality Time Edition)

Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE


This week, my favorites, are dedicated to one of my favorite things of all....quality time.....


Easter Weekend with Fam


We had so much fun baking and cooking and spending quality time with our parents and extended fam...and neighbors at our egg hunt!





My Girls
 
Daddy had a business trip this week so we got plenty of quality girl time in this week and I enjoyed my extra time at home with them :)






Perfect Night with the Fab Four

Even when the power went out ;)





 My Bestie's Birthday

It was Lea's birthday on Thursday so we started celebrating that night with a cocktail and our favorite Wolverines guys...truth be told I am teasing her and calling it her "birthday month" because we have lunch plans and a girls night also planned over the next week to celebrate...so fun!



That's a wrap...we are bracing ourselves for Diana's slime party with her classmates this weekend...should be "crazy fun" ;)

 

2 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

We had a Christmas Eve party that my friends host that we had to move when the power went out and we had the Best time! You will talk about that night for a long time.

Happy spring Holly!

Rechelle said...

What a great week with your little girls & gal pals! Slime Party sounds like it could be interesting...can't wait to hear how it goes! Happy Friday Holly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...