-->

Friday, March 30, 2018

Friday Favorites



Well it's Good Friday...the saddest day all year in the church and the one that reminds us just how lucky we are.  I plan on enjoying the true meaning of this weekend....

Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE

Here are some faves from this Holy Week





Confession


My absolute favorite part of my week so far.  




Easter Love from Auntie Janie

They have more Easter Love from Auntie Cass but I am spreading the treats out because they are already so wild this week ;)






Bantam Bagels

 Have you tried these little gems yet?  Well you can find them at Starbucks and your local grocery store- another genius idea from Shark Tank...and oh so yummy PLUS you feel half as guilty eating a bagel because they are only 100 calories each (with the cream cheese inside!)





Buck A Shuck at Surf

We hit it up again- the last Wednesday of the month and it....was hopping...we love us some oysters and we loved Jeanine's Hawaiin drink- isn't the glass cute?






 Book Club


I hosted...we toasted....we had so so many laughs just like we did when reading this book (Class Mom By Laurie Gelman). I have read it twice now and have laughed just as hard both times.  Our next book up is The Flight Attendant.  I am going to get through The Family Next Door first and then move on to that one so I see those two being my two books for April- I love reading- don't you??






 That's a wrap.  Today I am remembering and tonight we will experience the live stations of the cross.  We will celebrate all weekend with family and friends and I am grateful. 





1 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I am going to be on the lookout for those bagels--I remember that Shark Tank episode!! Happy Easter Holly! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...