-->

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WIWW



Friday= Work from Home
Would be easy to stay in my sweats but getting dressed/putting an outfit together truly makes me produce even more from my kitchen table and phone (Diana agrees) ;)
Top- J Crew
Jeans- Gap (my new pair and my FAVE pair- one size smaller!)
Ballet Flats- Old Navy



Friday- on our lunch break- we headed to a preschool in town for a tour
Topped off the above outfit with my rain trench from the LOFT



Outfit for the office- just a sample of the biz cas look we sport at PS

 Silk Top- Ann Taylor
Belt- I think it was Marshall's like 10 years ago!
Velvet Skinny Pants- LOFT
Snow boots- Juicy Couture via Zappos.com
Necklace- Forever 21

Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for her legendary What I Wore Wednesday Posts!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...