-->

Friday, February 17, 2012

Insta Friday

life rearranged



Documenting a Week in the Life via my iPhone/Instagram Pix


SO proud of these chocolate covered pretzels I made...felt VERY Martha Stewart-like- ha ha!


Sisters (and Ally is modeling the new purple skinny pants I got her at Forever 21)


Daddy cutting off some stray strings (he still rocks!)

Did not want me to take this pic but I just had too- I called it "a student in her zone" aka at the Village Bean getting ready for several hours of studying


Reward for the first stellar grades this semester....sushi lunch...


and the sushi coma after ;)


Daddy's return to basketball (went to cheer him on AND make sure he didn't over do it) ha ha!


Diana's 1st flowers...valentine gift from Travis...so precious!


My valentine gift from my precious little girl...we LOVE Adele (or as Diana calls her "Madele")

Busy Bullpen...LOVE

My husband's profile pic on Facebook this week...this is us 10 years ago in Cancun on our honeymoon...pure bliss...can't wait until we can pose for a picture in the Bahamas just like this....so close!


Hope you all had an AWESOME week!  Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged


2 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Great shots! Sushi sounds good to me!!

Hattie said...

Great pics! That sushi looks so good. I really shouldn't be reading blogs while hungry! Ha! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...