-->

Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Gratitude




Performing my audition piece at our final voice class- sang a ballad (and pretty well- surprised that I did so) in front of the group and got kudos from my director/instructor who as a former professional opera singer- learned a lot from her and thankful to have exercises to practice and improve my voice before future auditions

Awesome mini-fam dinner at The Tuscan Kitchen- you must try the Cappellacci Salad- mixed wild greens, candied pecans, marinated apples, goat cheese and squash filled home made pasta- out of this world! (and Monk gives their pizza two thumbs up!)

The joy Diana is experiencing with her new Dora bike- I am so glad we were able to do this for her- it is the first thing she runs to every day now!

Our new friends from dance class- yes Diana is having fun with her dance class pals but Mama is too- it is so fun meeting moms my age and getting together for play dates!

Falling in love with working out again!

Myfitnesspal.com

The Booster Babes and a VERY productive meeting this week!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...