-->

Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 on 10: April 2011

Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!} AND I DID IT ON THE RIGHT DAY THIS MONTH- WOOHOO!

My Fitness Pal- Starting the Day by meal planning and looking at my progress!

7:30 mass at St. Matt's (always one of my favorite parts of the week)

Back home for coffee! The Keurig is a good friend of mine :)

Diana showing me her stuff on her new Dora bike- she just loves it! (Can't reach the pedals yet but soon enough)

First one to arrive at circuit training this morning- so jumped on the treadmill to warm up!

Diana had a BLAST at Emma's 3 year old princess party- the cake is always her favorite!

On our way home, we made the first ice coffee stop of the season- I love the way Rob always celebrates this day- he kills me! (As you can see from the sippy cup, Monk had coffee too) :)

Sunday Dinner (always in the afternoon) teriyaki chicken on the grill and supper salad made with wild greens, cukes, corn, couscous and green beans

Back on the bike and riding safe this time with her helmet!

Cobbett's Pond is Thawed- Allelulia! It took FOREVER this year- Spring is finally here in Windham! ENJOY!

1 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

great set! Kudos to you exercising on a Sunday! :o)

I had my first cold coffee during a short warm spot we had last month. I think I'm due again. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...