-->

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photo Challenge- #10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with


This is Ann Marie- one of my besties and she is the friend that I have been the craziest with.

My favorite time together was the night of her wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We met at the hotel earlier, had a cocktail and headed over to the church...but as soon as I was approaching the church, she screamed at me, "keep driving!!!!!!!!!!" I freaked and sped up...she then had me go to a liquor store, buy some wine coolers and park in a bank parking lot so we could have a drink and she could calm down.

Eventually, we were late and the calls started coming in. Kathleen, her sister, called her, asking her where she was and I almost peed myself from laughing so hard...especially when Ann Marie was playing dumb and says "Oh...Ish is there?"

I ran to the dumpster with the alcohol and took us back to the church and the rest is history

Love you AM

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...