-->

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photo Challenge- #3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show (two posts today because I forgot to post yesterday- whoops!)

Sorry! I couldn't pick one- I had to pick my top four! They are, however, in order, for the way I feel today.

Parenthood- I guess one of the reasons I love it is because I always wanted a big family- I also love it because it is realistic to me- every family has their battles- every family has their flaws- but every family is bonded by love and this family is one of my favorites to watch and learn from!


Modern Family- for belly laughs! Cam is my favorite but each piece of this family is also hysterical- we like Modern Family because it is a blended family like ours and ALMOST as crazy- we almost pee ourselves every week with this one :)


Glee- I was a Gleek from Day One- did you ever doubt it? Glee reminds me of my high school experience bouncing between chorus and theater and football and you cannot beat their remakes of oldies and current pop tunes. Although Rachel is annoying, her voice gives me chills, especially when she did Babs at the end of Season One.


Greys Anatomy- Greys for my drama fix- great drama, great love stories and sexual tension. The picture here, you will notice however, is from Season 1 as they will always remain my favorite- I miss George!


I am also a big fan of reality television and the four that I am loyal to are: Bethanny Ever After, Tori & Dean, Dancing with the Stars and American Idol (though I have missed much of this one over the last few years)

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love all of those shows too! Great picks! :)

TheUnSoccerMom said...

I've yet to get into Parenthood, but I'm right w/ you for the rest of your choices!

Cam is my favorite too. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...