-->

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Photo Challenge- #5

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

Our wedding day- and the wedding cake in particular! Why? Our limo's ac broke on one of the hottest days of the summer AND we got stuck in beach traffic SO we were a little late arriving to our reception BUT when I walked in to the restaurant, I looked out one of the glass sliders that opened to the deck (right on the ocean)...I was so stressed and emotional but I took one look at our perfect cake....and then at our guests who were already having fun...and then I smelled the beautiful flowers...heard the DJ playing some tunes under the tiki hut and everything was ok.

I go back to my first vision of the cake, though, when I was completely calmed down and Rob felt much better too at that point of course ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...