-->

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Share our Lives: Favorite Hair and Makeup Products

 



Hi Friends!  I am joining the ladies HERE for Share Our Lives and This Month We Are Talking About Our Favorite Hair and Makeup Products- so fun!  Here we go

 

 

Hair

 

 

 I alternate between two lines of hair products each week to keep my hair healthy

 

First is Goldwell Bond Pro which builds up broken hair and adds protein

 


I use the Shampoo, Conditioner, Repair and Structure Spray and the Night Bond Booster



and on the off weeks, I use Pureology Hydrating Shampoo, Conditioner and the Taming Serum



My hair has never been healthier in my life and sure the products are great but I credit Taylor my Hair Stylist- she is just unreal- I send more friends to her every month.  She just knows hair- has a passion for it and will never steer you wrong!

 

Ok on to....

 

 

Makeup

 

 

Here is the current regiment....

 

 

Estee Lauder Cleanser and Moisturizer




 

 and Eye Cream


 


I alternate between Clinique Even Better and Estee Lauder Foundation




and I have been using Estee Lauder Bronzing Powder too




I have been enjoying this cream blush stick from Nars



For eye shadow, I am always partial to Bobbi Brown


I am still using my Urban Decay Eye Crayon in "Delinquent" - best name ever!  Ha!



and Estee Lauder Turbo Mascara




and for the lips, I am loving Yves St. Laurent Lipstick in St. Germain



and Tarte Lip Paint in Pillow Talk




Love seeing all of your products too- thanks for sharing!



6 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

I will check out your hair care recs- always looking for quality products that are endorsed by people who aren´t out to make money on the endorsement :). Have a great Tuesday!

Natasha said...

Ooooo... I never thought of alternating hair stuff. That's fun!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I like the Pureology hair products too. The YSL lipstick looks nice and I'll check that out.

My Glittery Heart said...

I need to try that mascara!

Jennifer White said...

We use the same Pureology :) I need to try more Tarte products. Thanks for linking up with us.

Kim Carberry said...

It sounds like you have found some great products for your hair which really work for you. Well done your hair stylist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...