-->

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Recent Reads

 



Hi Friends!  I am joining Mag and sharing my recent reads.  I always love getting reading inspiration from all of you so thought I would share too!



All of these have been winners- have loved them all and Thank God my Reading has turned around this year and has become more exciting FTW!

 

Regular Reads in March and April Have Included



Lessons In Chemistry




Dear Body




Hopeless- Book 1 in a 4 Part Series





Losing Hope- Book 2 in a 4 Part Series



Someone Else's Shoes




and my Daily Devotionals Have Included















That was fun!  What are you reading?  Any recommendations?




5 comments:

Natasha said...

I have a bunch of "What I've Been Reading" posts coming soon. And my hold on Lessons in Chemistry should be coming in within the next month. I'm excited to read that one!

Maria Rineer said...

Glad you got your grove on and found some good books to read. Everyone seems to have read Lessons in Chemistry. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not!! I have some reading snobbery tendencies (that I do try to fight ;)).

Jennifer White said...

Lessons in Chemistry is on my list!

Joanne said...

I have Jojo's book waiting for me to pick up at the library tomorrow! It sounds super cute.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I have Lessons in Chemistry and still need to read it. Glad you had a nice reading month. Thanks for linking up with me!

Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...