-->

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Currently: April 2023

 





Hi Friends!  I am here to link up with Jennifer for this month's "Currently"


We are talking all that we are Loving, Hoping, Playing, Needing and Feeling...so much fun!


BUT FIRST- Happy Birthday to my BFF and Soul Sister Lea!!  I would be lost without her!  We will be celebrating all month because that's what we do- ha! :)



Here we go.....



Loving


This Lenten Season as always.  Although I haven't served as much as I would like, I am more conscious of sacrificing and honoring as much as I can.



Hoping


That the weather for this upcoming Easter Weekend is beautiful and we can enjoy a little time outside!




Playing

 

Well I am sticking with music for this category...there has been a whole lot of Taylor Swift recently especially with my New Mom Friends thanks to Eva...they are inspiring me to listen to her more and more so there's that BUT I am going to start playing the soundtrack of Funny Girl in the car for my girls as much as possible and you can probably guess why ;)


 

Needing


To smell the lilies and lilacs soon...just fills me with peace and great memories from childhood :)



Feeling


Hopeful!  The weather is getting warmer- business is picking up and I am excited for springtime activities!




So..what's new with YOU Currently?




8 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh I just LOVE the scent of lilacs!! We had huge bushes outside our kitchen growing up and that smell is wonderful. I'm hoping for nice warm weather too; it was just beautiful out yesterday.

Chelle said...

Lilac is the scent of my childhood and I look forward to seeing them bloom every spring. I'm afraid we won't have any this year because our weather has been so harsh.

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Hoping to be outside for Easter too, it's so nice and relaxing!

Natasha said...

Now I'm excited for my annual tradition of surreptitiously cutting a few branches off our neighbour's lilac bush! I LOVE lilacs :) Also, the bush is at the back of their property and grows onto our yard so it's not as unneighbourly as it sounds!!!

And yes, this Lenten season has gone very fast and I don't feel like I've had as much time to appreciate it as I normally do.

Andrea Nine said...

What a wonderful life! And Happy Easter precious!

Jennifer White said...

We've had a couple of chilly days, but it looks like the weather is warming up just in time for Easter. I hope you have a great Easter weekend with your family.

Sunshine and Books said...

I love that you celebrate all month long!! So fun! Hopefully you’ll be back out on the course soon with warm sunshine!! Happy Easter Holly!

Maria Rineer said...

Love the smell of lilacs and all the colors and scents of spring! I hope the weather holds up and that you have a great Easter weekend ;).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...