-->

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Let's Look: My Pet Peeves Edition

 



Hi Friends!  I decided to join Shay and Erica for their fun link up "Let's Look." This month's topic is so funny and I thought kind of fun...we are talking Pet Peeves...oh this could be GOOD...ha!


Linking up HERE

 

So here it goes!

 

 

 

 


 Social Media/In Person Interactions


Ok...please don't like or comment or share my posts on social media if you are not going to say hello to me in person....especially if I say hello first.  Seriously? Just don't.  I always say hi first regardless if I know someone or not...always have and always will

 

 



 


 

 The Whole Passive/Aggressive Thing


Oh...the worst...just be honest and OWN IT...I firmly believe in people being held accountable and don't do well with the wishy/washy...sneaky...dishonest part of the passive aggressive thing

 

 


 

 


 

The Toilet Seat


OH I know this one is a century old complaint but seriously...the more I ask my husband to put the seat down the more he forgets...for real?

 


 

 


 New England Winters

 

Yup...if you have been here for awhile then you know how I feel about them...I am ok with a little snow over the holidays but then I am done and if you live here you understand that our winters are just TOO LONG...do I ever see myself leaving?  Not completely...I can see us splitting time up here and down south somewhere but I still love it more than words so it is an ongoing internal battle if you will ;)

 


 

 

 

"Lost" Laundry


 So my husband is our "Laundry King" if you will.  That is one of his jobs around here.  We do make a good team and divide and conquer most of the time.  We have to- we both have full time careers and it takes much planning and team work to sail this ship smoothly.  Anyway...sometimes some of my items go "missing" and I can go from Zero to NINETY in a hot minute...you don't even want to be within a mile of our home when that happens...HA!!






Boy that was fun and I feel like I was just able to vent to you...seriously there are some more really heavy things weighing on me right now but as always, I tried to keep it pretty light here!  So what are YOUR pet peeves?

 

 

 








8 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

These were fun to read! I am amazed at what you get done with full time jobs- I can see how you have to divide and conquer. I'm with you on the balance of keeping things real/ light/ yet reflective of real life stressors that have huge impacts on our mental well being. New England is so pretty but I think your harsh winters would do me in- on the other hand, you get to be close to the ocean and lots of other natural beauty so I see how you like it so much. I vote for you guys being snow birds in a few years ;).

Joanne said...

I was so afraid to start listing them... I have so many! LOL. They're all pretty little things that I try not to focus on or think about (though the NJAM group is tackling this same subject next month so I'll have to sit down and really think about them soon). I really lucked out in that this house with 4 boys they all put all the toilet seats down. I remember telling my husband when we first moved in together that I like the lid and everything shut because it just looks nicer (and spreads WAAAY less germs that way) and he agreed and has done it ever since. This way everyone has to lift and shut regardless of who is using it so no one can complain!

Alison said...

Yes! These are great! I 100% agree with the toilet lid. Why is that so hard to remember?

Holly said...

@maria so funny but aren't you in Ohio? Isn't Ohio almost as bad in the winter?

Holly said...

@joanne Start woman! Breaking him in early ;)

Holly said...

@joanne sorry for typo- meant to say "Way to start woman!" :)

Good Better Best Food said...

As much as I talk about the fact that I live in a frat house...those boys of mine are completely trained about the toilet seat thing. Do I need to schedule a zoom training for Rob? Lol

Ruth said...

I totally agree with the whole passive/aggresive thing. Not cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...