-->

Monday, April 10, 2023

Hello Monday and Scenes from Easter Weekend 2023

 


Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by!  If you blogged about your weekend, please grab our graphic above and link back up with us below.


I am going to let my pictures do the talking today.  I am starting on Thursday Night and going through Sunday.  All and all it was a wonderful Easter weekend...outside of some really annoying family drama and exhaustion from trying to please everyone ...yeah...it was still pretty good and here is what it looked like.....






















































































You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Awe! Great pictures of your Easter weekend. Congrats to Diana on her acting awards!! And thanks for keeping it real re: mentioning family drama. On blogs and social media, we see pictures of everyone smiling, looking happy, having fun, etc. and it's easy to assume, even when we know intellectually that it isn't the case, that another person's life is perfect and devoid of some of the negative that occurs in our own lives. It's possible to be mostly positive yet still acknowledge the imperfection so thanks for that! Have a great Monday!

Andrea Nine said...

You all look so beautiful in your Easter best and what fun! Have a beautiful week ahead, my dear!

Ruth said...

I loved all your pics! I'm glad you were able to enjoy a great Easter despite the family drama. Have a great week Holly xx

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Holly, it looks like you had a nice Easter. I hope you have a nice week.

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

Love your Easter dress! Looks like a great Easter weekend with some yummy food!

Diane said...

Girl I hear you on the family drama —hello my sister and bailing on a trip she planned to come see us. I do not do drama. Tell Grandma Bob and your parents we need a post on how they look so youthful. Big hugs from Waco!

Rightupmyaliway said...

Looks like a wonderful Easter! I love your Easter dress! You all look great!

Joanne said...

You all look so lovely! I'm sorry to hear you had some family drama though; it's so hard to please everyone isn't it?

My Glittery Heart said...

So much fun!! This is the first year we have not dyed eggs! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...