-->

Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday Favorites (Holiday Favorites Edition)


Happy Friday Friends!  Exhausted but feeling great after a productive week and also establishing my goals for 2020!  I feel great about next year...how about you?

As always, linking up with the lovely ladies HERE and sharing a few faves from my week....





The perfect nail color for Fa La La'ing











A Little Thank You








A Chilly Pigeon at the Bus Stop 





Elf Inspiration

and...

Our Elf...in Real Life








 Blue Magic- When Your Morning Calls for Troy's







A Perfect Little Scarf






OOTW

Friends? I get so much wear out of this sweater- it was a spur-of-the-moment purchase last year and a GREAT deal and I can't even count how many times I have worn it...madly in the love with the fur cuffs!










That's a wrap- have a festive and fabulous weekend friends!



7 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

LOVE your fur trim and beautiful red nails. The Elf cracks me up. You have a festive weekend doll!

Good Better Best Food said...

That nail color is perfect and that sweater is everything! Have a Good weekend sweet friend!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

That sweater is so FUN! Love the sleeves. I hope to get my nails painted a festive holiday color this weekend:)

Adventures with Ella Marie said...

I love that nail color! And what a nice idea for the delivery drivers! Merry Christmas!

Sunshine and Books said...

That’s a great red! I’m going red this week too! Have a great weekend full of fun!

Joanne said...

So many cute elf antics! I love that nail polish color.

My Glittery Heart said...

Love that nail color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...