-->

Friday, December 20, 2019

Friday Favorites (Holiday Prep Edition)


It's been crazy here...trying to keep it all in prospective....deep breaths...reminding myself the reason for the season


Have a few faves to share anyway so linking up HERE







Holiday Spirit Week at School!  Different theme every day













Book Club


The night before we left for NYC, I joined my book club for a little bit.  These ladies always crack me up...apparently I didn't need to go to NYC to see the Rockettes?  Ha!




I thoroughly enjoyed Shannon's pick
The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy Reichert







Last Minute Holiday Touches


Colored Lights on the Bedroom Tree


More Elf Antics
 



A Festive Sweater




and the annual Donut Cake thanks to Mr .Dave




and the annual school board holiday shenanigans- Rob's last one....




That's a wrap- hope you all have a festive and fun weekend!  I am hoping to finish all of the shopping and wrapping...we shall see!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...