-->

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Trader Joe's Loot






So Trader Joe's is a very exciting topic here.  The closest one to our home has been about 25 minutes away and frankly, not very easy to get to.  Since it is in Nashua, you have to cross the river from Windham...etc etc.  So, when I wanted to stop for a few things to stock up on, I would go to the one near my office instead.  It is less than 2 miles down the road so it was a no brainer.

However, a few reasons why that wasn't super convenient either- 1. My favorite items were often sold out because I couldn't get there until lunchtime 2. Since it is in Mass, I still pay taxes (no taxes in NH!) and 3. It is on the small side


Well...all problems above have been solved since TJ's just opened a brand new, beautiful and large shop in Manchester NH- about 15 minutes from where we live and a straight shot up Route 93.


Several friends had already been but I never had the time until this past Sunday.  Lea and I were talking about some of our favorite items over the weekend and so after mass, I grabbed Diana and we shot up there before we did our regular grocery shopping.  We were so wow'd!  The store is beautiful and they had EVERYTHING...so I took the chance to stock up on some freezer faves!


Here is what we got.....



Chili Lime Chicken Burgers

One of the very first things I had tried from TJ's- delish- perfect for a Summer BBQ and oh so healthy!







Mahi Burgers

While we are on burgers, I also snagged the oh so yummy Mahi Burgers







Salmon Burgers


and yep...the Salmon Burgers...we are ready for a cookout!




 Argentinian Red Shrimp


Lea talked me into this purchase.  She has been buying this shrimp and eating it with sauteed veggies or veggie pasta and she said they taste like lobster- no brainer here- can't wait to try them!








Tri-Colored Cauliflower


I LOVE having this cauliflower with dinner.  It is not only delish but so beautiful on a plate and helps me accomplish my goal of "eating the rainbow."







Cauliflower Gnocchi
Last but not least, the big kahuna and biggest reason why I made the trip...these bad boys sell out every day...still!  In fact, the store near my office told me they weren't getting another shipment for over a week...crazy!  Anyway, I grabbed three bags so we are good for now :)





 What are some of your TJ faves?




7 comments:

Mary said...

Trader Joe’s is the best! I think the cheese selection is one of the best things they have. Great prices. I’m from NY so we don’t have wine in our stores, I wish we did. I connected with your post today on areas you mentioned that before last week, I knew nothing about. My son graduates college in three weeks (!!!) and accepted a job in Merrimack. Yesterday he was in Nashua - Manchester and who knows where else apartment hunting. It’s funny have those would have meant nothing to me before last week. I’m glad there is a TJs in the area, it’s perfect for a quick easy meal for him.

Andrea Nine said...

This came just in time as I am heading up to our closest one next week, it is an hour away~ Going to add several of these to my list, thanks girl!!

Holly said...

What a small world Mary! It's a great area- congrats to him and you on his job!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

How exciting you have a new one close by! Ours isn't easy to go to either--in a big mall where you have to park in a parking garage. But I do love TJ so I go about once a month. I want to try that gnocchi---I hear so much about it!

Tanya said...

Great finds - I want to try all those burger varieties. I can't believe items sell out by lunchtime at your TJ's. I don't think it's as popular here in Tx yet.

Good Better Best Food said...

I always have the chicken chili lime burgers on hand. Serve w a little slice of avocado...yum!

Patty
Goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com

Rechelle said...

So crazy about the gnocchi selling out! The chicken burgers are a regular for us after you had mentioned them previously, I'm going to have to try some of the other burgers now too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...